Friday, August 13, 2010

Weeks of bussyness...

I've missed posting on my blog....I have so many things to share and post...I've started a new project and am trying to finish up a couple more...this is a freeform beaded bracelet that I started Wednesday night...I'm working on it a little each night before I go to dream land and I'm getting anxious to get it finished...I'm calling it "Ocean Blue"! I wear a lot of jeans and of course living in California...well it just seems fitting...lol!

I have a video to post of our day at the beach with the older grandkids last Friday....enjoy and HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU ALL!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo!This is a gorgeous bracelet. I love beading.

Noel said...

Hi Judy, thanks for stopping by and your sweet comment...I have so many beads it's not funny...I'm always changing gears and doing something different...I do love beading too and sewing, and paper crafting....I'm an all around mixed media gal...lol!
Hugs,
Noel

jan said...

I believe I have a 'few' as well. hee hee