Tuesday, August 17, 2010

work in progress...

I started a new beaded freeform bracelet last Wednesday night...this was the first couple of days work.....
The pics below are my progress to date on it....I made the greenish one above a couple of years ago, this was my first attempt as freeform and love it.



I made a commissioned piece last year for a friend and she loved it too!
I like the freeform as you never know how it's going to turn out....I also work in twos..meaning that I do each side separate and than connect them in the middle which is the focal point...I was told when I did my first one that it's not customary to do it that way but since I taught myself, it works for me....lol!

My next one is going to be in purples....yummy!

Next pic will be the finished piece!

No comments: