Monday, March 28, 2011

Busy week...


So much going on this week....don't have a clue how I'm going to get it all done......I guess I'll just take one day at a time...smile.
I've been a busy gal creating over the weekend...I'll be posting pics and hopefully a video very soon. I did manage to download the manual for my new Nikon Coolpix camera and figured out why it wouldn't take pictures or let me download them....the card had to be formatted....go figure...gotta ♥ technology!
I had hubby all to myself for 2 days and loved every minute of it...tho a couple of times we did get on each others nerves.....ahaha..who doesn't once in a while.
All is good. He's almost finished with the renovating of the downstairs bathroom...just needs the trim molding and a new faucet for the new sink....we can't find one we really like. So it's hand sanitizer for now....lol!

That's if for today....hope you all had a great weekend.


Pasa Chara♥

No comments: