Monday, November 28, 2011

Altered Canvas

This is my gift to hubby this Thanksgiving......I have so much to be thankful for this year....just the fact that I can celebrate the holidays with him is something to be grateful for and to sing praises to my Lord!
My Hero for sure!
Supplies:
Canvas (8.5 x 11)
Acrylic metallic paints...copper, brown & gold
Mod Podge
Spellbinder die: Fleur De Lis Squares
Sizzix Sizzlits die: Decorative Accents by Emily Humble
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Tim Holtz Movers & Shapers Mini Butterflie
Recollections Flourish Bling accents
2 Skelleton Leaves
Handmade flower
Key Rub On
The "Give Thanks" was from a church bulletin cover
Dymo Label Maker
Pic of hubby.....PRICELESS

I'll be doing a video on the process later this week...check it out on YouTube.


1 comment:

Chrys said...

I bet he loved it! Very nice.