Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Not your traditional Valenitine card....

 Here is the Valentine card I made for my beloved....I know not your traditional V-card...but I'm not that fond of man made holidays....but non the less, it's a time to make him feel extra special.
                                                Close up of the front ....here are the materials I used:
Black cardstock 
Kraft cardstock
White cardstock
Spellbinder - Fleur De Lis Squares
Tim Holtz - Rosette die
Martha Stewart corner punch
Studio 112 dimensional sticker and gems from Joann's
Color Box Chalk pad in Burnt Sienna
Recollection pearls

For the inside I used a piece of Kraft cardstock corner punched with an EK Success punch. Stamped a vintage car from a Tim Holtz stamp set and printed out a sentiment as well as personal words to my honey!

OBTW......he loved it!

 

No comments: