Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sizzix Haul...

I was so excited to get these goodies in the mail and can't wait to start playing with them....one, the Eiffel Tower, will have to wait until I can afford a machine that cuts the Bigz dies...currently I have the old sizzix machine and I'm contemplating on the Big Shot or the Cuttlebug....I've watched several YT videos on both and I'm not any closer to a decision than before watching them....lol
I did however see the demo on the new Tim Holtz "Vagabond" electric die cut machine that debuted at the summer CHA this year and I'm really, really liking that one....but I have to justify the $199.00, which isn't a bad price...so maybe my birthday and x-mass gift this year.

I've been wanting the ornate die, that's the one in the upper right hand...they sold out of them on the Sizzix Outlet store the first go around. All three dies including SH came to $20.00...not bad for a haul.

2 comments:

jan said...

Whew, out of my price league too.

Noel said...

Not really....if I can afford them so can you...you know you can cut fabric with these dies.....my bad...hee hee!