Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What's new...

Flowers and chipboard... that's what's new.
Here are some paper floweres I've been making like crazy....1. their fast to make and 2. I needed a dozen for my card club in a week....we exchange cards.
I just need a nice saying to go inside and they will be ready to go...pics later!
Hubby was so good to cut me some matboard for me...thank you sweetie♥
The stack in the upper left are 3x5 tags, the stack next to that is 20 4x4 for a "Harvest Blessing" banner in the making, lower left are scraps, the middle are some 6x6 & more 4x4 for some mini album Christmas gifts and the stack on the right are the 3x6 tags for a Halloween tag swap I'm in with Jess at Kinder StampO.
Go check her site out and join in on the swap....the more the merrier!!

Ta Ta for now....see you soon♥

1 comment:

scrappergirlie said...

Gorgeous colors on those flowers! How do you guys cut your matboard? I'm looking for the "perfect" cutter for that.