Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Coverd Journal and tag....

Here's a quick little project I did last night. I covered my latest journal. When I read and study scripture I have a journal I write everything in...this is my third one. I just started doing this about a year ago and love it. I buy the composition books when the back to school supplies come out for about a quarter.

This was a very simple cover...I love the color purple and was going through scraps to get rid of and decided to them here. I first placed all the scraps down with mat gel, stamped all over and covered with Matt Mod Podge to seal it all in.
This is the inside back cover...same cards stock and more butterflies....what can I say...I love butterflies and the tag I created too!
Now the back cover...just more scraps of purple paper and for the spine I used a decorative design tape I got at Michaels on clearance.

No comments: