Sunday, January 1, 2012

My First Journal for 2012





I'm excited to use my new journal....I love making these beauties and filling them with thoughts of blessings from the Lord in my daily life!
I made this one very simple...I cover inside and out with different patterned paper. I covered the spin with plain cardstock and attached the initial tape. I die cut my name using a Sizzix strip die and attached one of my little handmade flowers.
The inside front cover has a large pocket at the bottom and I just attached some embellishments and using my Just Rite stamp set for the saying.
The back inside cover I just stamped the date stamp at the top, this also is on the front inside cover which has the beginning date and this will have the ending date of this journal. The stamped butterfly flourish set is from a stamp set hubby gave me for my birthday....love it.
The back cover is just plain as you can see.
I'm already working on the next journal which will be all black and white......I'm sure I'll fill this one fast!
Happy New Year to you all and may you be blessed with good health and happy memories!

1 comment:

jan said...

Clever girl.
Happy New Year
jan xx