Sunday, February 19, 2012

Trash to Treasures over

I'm so glad our "Trash to Treasure" day is over...now to put my house back in order. 
We did well....a lot of people participated and we had a steady stream of people for the 4 hours it was open.
Hubby sold all his tools and we only brought back a couple of things that we're donating to our church this Thursday for their missions rummage sale next weekend.

We had a great time on Friday....I got my new Cinch...Joann's is clearing them out of their stores so it was marked down 50% off and because it was employee appreciation day I got an additional 30% off that price....all in all it cost me $42.00!
I'm doing the happy feet dance...oh yeah!
Bonus....they were clearing out all the supplies as well so I picked up several pkgs. of wires for more than half off.
Was a good weekend!
Relaxing a bit and then on to cleaning....have a blessed day!

No comments: