Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Altered Caddy

This is a wood caddy I picked up at a thrift sale last weekend.
It's small enough to sit on my desk without taking up so much room.

 I like the division inside...this way everything isn't falling all over and clumped together.
 The paper I used is from DCWV "The Garden Tea Party" stack....great papers in this group.
I kept the embellishments simple on the larger side so I wouldn't destroy them when I turn it.
 The smaller sides are some what receded so they don't stick out so much. I kept them simple also, I used a piece of Recollections bling in one corner, two brown skeleton leaves behind a satin beaded flower from my wedding veil.
What's old is new again.♥
I then glues flat back pearls all around the edges and the top handle.
One side holds some of my scissors I use often.
 
The other side holds my tools that I use often too!
It measures 7"x6" and 6" tall.
Not bad for a $1.00!

1 comment:

A Fondness For Circles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.