Sunday, May 27, 2012

The package has arrived....

I couldn't post before the pics of my mini album swap piece because my partner hadn't received hers yet...it took almost 2 weeks for it to arrive....but I'm glad it did and here are the pics of what I created......remember I have the pirate camera with the black spot!!!
 The whole album is made from one piece of 12x12...score and folded into a 4 pocket mini. This was my first time making I messed up in the folding part so I created a separate cover using the same paper.
The layered flower on the front is from a stamp line called "Outlines" rubber stamps....they were pretty popular awhile back and they make the most beautiful layers & layers.
 Each pocket holds tags different tags for the partner to use any way they like.
 The paper flower is from the Tim Holtz rosette die.
 The last pocket you can see one of my ribbon top clips...I enjoy making these and they are everywhere in my house....no more plain paper clips here...lol!
 
 Here is the card I sent along with a few other goodies I could cram in the package.

No comments: