Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm so exicted.....

I can't believe I finally got this stamp set. I know, I know it's an old one but I've been looking for over a year for this at a great deal...I wasn't going to pay $20.00+ for it....no way. I knew if I just had patience I would find it at a price I couldn't pass up and I did....yippeee!
 For those that don't know this is an old stamp set from Stampology by Autumn Leaves. Michael's carried it for a long time and I just kept putting it off and then poof they were no more.
You can't believe how much I paid....ok I'll spill the beans....$8.11 including tax and free shipping....score!!
I wanted this in time for scrubby's Father's Day card and it's here....now I'm off to play. 
Have a wonderful sunshine, bird singing, wind chiming kind of day♥♥
 

2 comments:

debmuc said...

Well if i'd known you were lookin for it i may have sold you mine lol!

Noel said...

Ah thanks Deb.